Tarot T4-3D 3-axis Brushless Gimbal for GOPRO
- Product Code: TRCH3D02
- Availability: In Stock
Tarot T4-3D 3-axis stabilized gimbal is designed for GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 and similar cameras. Applicable to multi-copters, fixed wing airplanes, and heli-copters.
Equipped with independent IMU module. Support point follow mode (PF) and the first person view (FPV) mode.
The innovative mechanical structure allows the operating speed controllable. The joystick movement is corresponding to axis speed; the bigger movement is, the faster axis speed will be.
All the power and signal wires are embedded in the structure.
Support PC interface setting. Firmware upgradable.
Tarot T4-3D 3-axis stabilized gimbal is designed for GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 and similar cameras. Integrated from aluminum alloy and industry plastic, bringing light-weight and high-stability. T4-3D is the best choice for professional video and aerial photography enthusiasts.
- PC interface - Windows XP/ VISTA/7/ 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Point follow mode (PF)
- First-person view mode (FPV)
- Built-in independent IMU modules
- TAROT PTZ dedicated servo module
- AV output interface
- Wide range voltage input
- Support conventional receiver / S-Bus receiver / DSM receivers
- Support Camera: GOPRO HERO3 / HERO4 / other similar cameras
- Input Power: 2S ~ 6S LiPo battery
- Mechanical / electrical characteristics:
- Angle control accuracy: ± 0.02 °
- Maximum controllable speed: Pitch direction (TILT): ± 200 ° / s
- Controllable range of rotation: Pitch direction (TILT): -120 ° to + 15 °
- Operating Current: 30mA (@ 25V) 50mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 350mA (@ 25V) 700mA (@ 12V)
- Working temperature: -20 ° C ~ 50 ° C
- Weight: 178g
- Size: 99mm × 88.5mm × 105.6mm
- Tarot T4-3D 3-axis Brushless Gimbal x1
- Main controller module x1
- Connector cable x1
- 5V output, servo and video cable x1
- USB module x1
- Flight controller connector x1
- Box x1